Best Toilet Auger You Can Buy in 2020
A toilet auger can be an excellent tool to have around in case of an emergency. Typically, a plunger can be very helpful for most clogs, but once in a while, it might not work.
In those instances, you need a high-quality auger to keep you from having to call in an expensive professional. Rather than spend the money it can take for a plumber to fix it for you, it’s much easier to have an additional tool that can do the same task. In this article, we’re going to provide information on several different augers to help you find the right tool for your needs.
HERE ARE OUR TOP 5 PICKS FOR THE BEST TOILET AUGER
1. Ishua 164.2 Inch Drain Snake
This auger is 13.7 feet long, which means it will be able to handle clogs no matter how deeply they’ve been rooted in the pipe system. It can also be easily rolled up when not in use so you won’t have to worry about it taking up space. It’s made from galvanized alloy with a plastic handle, so it will definitely be strong enough to handle intense clogs. By inserting it into a train and turning it, you’ll be able to guide it through cutting up just about any kind of clog.
- MATERIAL : plastic handle, galvanized alloy spring,durable and not easy to fracture, convenient to…
- SPECIAL SPRING DESIGN : The design of the spring head is spiral rotation and the gap gradually widened,…
- 13.7 FOOT LONG DRAIN CLOG REMOVER : Total length: approx 164.2 inches (14 foot ) / 4.17 m.Can be bent and…
- HOW TO USE : The drain clog remover deep into the pipe and rolling the handle at the same time to shred…
2. GENERAL PIPE CLEANERS T6FL-DH TELETUBE TOILET AUGER
If you want something that is going to offer an easier method of spinning the auger in order to break through clogs, then this is an excellent option. It’s a 6-foot auger capable of reaching quite deeply into drains. The handle of the auger is made from vinyl, so it will be comfortable on your hands during use. It also offers a handy way to reattach the section that goes down the drain to the handle, allowing it to be stored easily when it’s not in use.
If you need something more powerful than a plunger, but not quite on the level of a commercial product or service, then the General Pipe Cleaner is going to be an ideal choice.
3. ThreeCobra Plumbing 41030 3/8-Inch by 3-Feet Toilet Auger
When you need something simple and effective, the ThreeCobra Toilet Auger is a great choice. It’s a 3-foot-long auger that will be able to handle many different kinds of clogs. This is a heavy-duty auger made from steel so that you won’t have to worry about it breaking on you too easily. It offers a non-slip grip to make getting the job done easier. You can use it easily on a toilet as well as in other drains to remove clogs.
The ThreeCobra Toilet Auger is a tough little device that will surely be able to break through most clogs. If you want something simple and sturdy, this is a great option.
4. RIDGID 59802 K-6 DH Toilet Auger
This durable, kink-resistant auger is designed to be able to break down clogs with little trouble so that you can get your toilet back to a fully functioning state in no time at all. It’s made with large, vinyl handles so that you can easily get the job done without having to strain yourself. It’ll be tough on the clog without leaving any chips or scratches on the porcelain of your toilet. It’s capable of clearing out just about any material so you won’t have to deal with calling in a professional.
While the RIGID Toilet Auger is more costly than other auger options, it’s designed to be long-lasting and allow you to save money over having to call in a plumber.
- The product is 59802 AUGER, K6 DH CLOSET
- The product is used for augers
- This product manufactured in United States
- Vinyl Guard to Prevent Chipping of Porcelain During Use
5. MIBOW DRAIN SNAKE
This is a highly budget-friendly auger that will be able to save you money and keep your drains running smoothly. It’s over 39 inches long and can be used in just about any drain that you may need to unclog. It’s a highly flexible tool that will be able to pull out or break down just about any clog with the specialized design.
If you need something that is going to be budget-friendly and clear out clogs before they get too deep into the piping, then the MIBOW Drain Snake is going to be a great option.
- This drain cleaner is an extra-long 39.30 inch clog remover to reach deep into drains to remove any clogs…
- The drain snake cleaner great for sinks, tubs, basins, showers and more. simply insert drain clog removal…
- With flexible & bendable wound-steel spring ,upgraded design of tail spring,makes this grabber tool…
- The silicone handle is high temperature resistance so you can use boiling water to disinfect.
Depending on your needs, you’ll surely be able to find the ideal auger on this list. Whether you want to be prepared with a heavy-duty tool or need something quick and inexpensive, you’ll be able to find it here. Many people may not think of it, but having an auger around can end up saving you a lot of money when an emergency happens, so they’ll well worth the purchase. Even if your drains are currently functioning perfectly, you never know when a clog might come along that needs more than a plunger to fix.
Like what you've read? Share it with your friends
Last update on 2020-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API