Hiring a plumber can be a very expensive task, especially if you have consistent leaks around the house. To save you money, it may be time to purchase a plumber snake with a built-in camera to see for yourself what the problem is. Below are reviewed three of the best plumber snakes with cameras.
Brainydeal plumbing camera endoscope
The first plumber snake with camera up for review is the Brainydeal plumbing camera endoscope. We are giving you three various plumber snake products that each has a different manufacturer. What this will do is provide you with details of the three main brands so you can see what will work best for you.
When buying any product, it is crucial that you do your research to find one that is at an affordable price and that is also going to have the features that will work the best for you. This is important for plumber snakes as there is a cost that may be a bit higher than you were expecting. It is our hope that by dissecting these three products you will feel that much more confident in making a purchase decision.
This first product has been developed by the “brains” at Brainydeal, known to make high-quality products at reasonable prices. This specific plumbing snake comes with a wireless inspection camera that can record both video and still pictures. It comes with a cable that measures 3’, allowing you to fit into tiny sections at a long distance.
The cable is also very flexible, so that 3’ can actually extend to add in 6 more feet of additional footage. The camera on this plumber snake is of the highest resolution and has an auto-focus capability to make it easier to take the pictures. The resolution is 712 by 486 pixels, and the snake has a 3.5” monitor to view the video/images in full colour.
The snake is house in a high-density polyethylene material and nylon. For darker areas, there is a high-output LED light to light up even the darkest spaces (two white LED’s in the tip). The monitor runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Wireless Recordable Inspection Camera includes a 3 ft cable which also has the flexibility to add in 2...
- High resolution remote color camera,* Autofocus, Resolution 712 x 486 pixels,3.5" full color viewing...
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE), Housing material: Nylon, 3 ft standard shaft length, High output LED...
- Light source: (2) white LED's in tip, Power: (4) AA batteries for hand held and rechargeable (Included)...
- Great camera
- Auto focus works great
- Cable is flexible
- Long cable
- Illuminates well
- Can save video
- Cannot rotate the screen view, so it is sometimes sideways
- Rigid pipe hard to bend around corners
Potensic Digital Endoscope Borescope with Waterproof CMOS Camera
The second plumber snake up for review is the Potensic Digital Endoscope Borescope with Waterproof CMOS Camera. Potensic is the second brand on our list of manufacturers today. We have deliberately chosen three brands that have quite high reputations, as there is no point when purchasing a plumber snake to go with an unknown brand that might fall apart on you.
When buying a plumber snake, you want one that is going to last you a long time and that is made of durable material. The chances of you getting this from any of the three brands we have chosen are very high, as they have been proven, time and time again, to make great products. This Potensic model comes at a bit of a higher price point, but is nothing compared to what you would be spending on a plumber.
This Potensic Digital Endoscope Borescope with Waterproof CMOS Camera is equipped with a 16’ IP67 cable for going distances into hard-to-reach places. The camera, that is waterproof, on the end measures 0.32 inch in diameter. There is a 3.5” color LCD screen that is built in directly to this device so you can view what is going on.
Unfortunately, to record the footage, you need to purchase a TF card. There is both a built in 1W LED light and 6 LED lights that can be adjusted to allow you to see even in low-light situations. The camera is 0.3 megapixels, and the video can capture up to 1280 x 720 HD resolution. This product also comes with the Potensic 1-year limited warranty.
- Featuring a 16ft/5m IP67 cable and waterproof camera (0.32 inch diameter), use this inspection camera...
- Its 3.5 inch color built-in LCD screen allows direct viewing of what you inspect. Install the TF card...
- Its built-in 1W LED light and 6 adjustable LED lights help you to improve visibility in low-light...
- Featuring a 0.3 megapixels camera, record your image capture or video up to 1280 x 720 HD resolutions.
- Great warranty
- A long cable
- Great lights that can be adjusted
- Takes pictures and records in HD
- Cannot save the video, unless you purchase a separate TF card
DBPOWER 2.7 Inch Color LCD Screen Endoscope
The final plumber snake with camera up for review is the DBPOWER 2.7 Inch Color LCD Screen Endoscope. This list simply would not be complete without a plumber snake from DBPOWER. DBPOWER is a very recognizable brand that creates high-end products that you can count on. There is a reason when a brand becomes so well-known because word of mouth spreads and people begin to realize it.
This specific DBPOWER model comes with a 2.7” LCD screen, that can be viewed in HD, so you can instantly see where the snake is going. Equipped on the snake is a handheld camera, with an ergonomic design, so you can control all the buttons easily with one hand. It comes with a 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery that can be used for 6 hours at one time.
The probe and tube are both waterproof, and the tube measures 3m. The probe is incredibly slim, allowing it to get into the smallest of spaces, measuring 8.2mm in diameter. There are 6 adjustable LED lights to illuminate dark spaces. There is a TF slot for a TF card, to save your footage and images, although it does not come with the product and must be purchased separately.
- HD COLOR SCREEN: 2.7inch QVGA LCD screen, enables view live video instantly
- COMPACT HANDHELD CAMERA: ergonomic design, let you control all the buttons with one hand easily, the...
- COME WITH LITHIUM BATTERY: 2600mAh rechargeable lithium battery, supports 6 hours continues working time
- WATERPROOF PROBE AND TUBE: 3m/9.84feet rigid tube, slim 8.2mm diameter probe with 6pcs intensity...
- Long cable
- Works very well
- Ergonomic design
- High quality camera/video
- Comes with a TF slot
- Slim probe
- The actual TF is sold separately; cannot save video right away
We can guarantee that all three products listed above are some of the best plumber snakes with cameras on the market today. What makes them special is that they are of high quality, fit in small spaces, and are going to save you money as you will not need to hire a plumber.
Last update on 2019-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API